Terms and Conditions
- OneClick’s complete policy, regarding warranty information, Apple-Care® and full terms and conditions, is available on our website, https://www.oneclickstore.com/us/termsconditions. You may also request a printed copy from any Sales Associate.
- OneClick is not liable or any loss, or damage (including but not limited to, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages) caused directly, or indirectly by the products listed on any receipt.
Returns and Refunds
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have fifteen (15) days from the date of purchase to return the product (given you have the original receipt and product in this original packaging).
- Sealed items, returned in the their original packaging may be exchanged, or returned for a full refund in the original payment method.
- New items returned with opened packaging may be exchanged, or returned, but a 15%, restocking fee will apply and a partial refund, or credit will be issued in the original payment method.
- All clearance and/or sale items are final sale and cannot be exchanged, or returned.
- For any cash, cash equivalent, and/or check transactions over $250 USD, OneClick will mail a check within ten (10) business days. Please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
Please note the following:
- OneClick is not responsible for any personal data left in, or on any exchanged, or returned product. Please remove all personal data (e.g. computer or hard drive data) for any exchanged, or returned products.
- Opened software and media cannot be exchanged, or returned for a refund.
- All memory (e.g. R.A.M. modules) is final sale and cannot be exchanged, or returned for a refund.
- Custom-configured products are final sale and cannot be exchanged, or returned for a refund.
- Purchases made using a lease promo are subject to the items of your lease agreement for further details.
- Apple® and Non-Apple products purchased at OneClick can only be exchanged, or retuned at OneClick U.S. retail store locations.
- Non-refundable items and services include the following: all labor, diagnostic, repair services, and installations.
- OneClick reserves the right, at any time after receipt of your order, but prior to delivery, to accept, or decline your order for any, or no reason.
- OneClick reserves the right, at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
- OneClick reserves the right, to verify any information you provide to us before we accept, or process any order.
- All payments made for a reservation can only be cancelled and refunded in the form of a store credit.
- OneClick’s products are subject to United States foreign export control laws and regulations and must be purchased, sold, exported, re-exported, transferred, or used in compliance with such export laws and regulations.